Self Improvement

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Trying Sensa

I just got my Sensa trial in the mail a day before Thanksgiving so I figured i would finally do something with this blog that has been sitting dormant for years. I am on day 4 and I am not into weighing myself but I do think it is working. I feel a little less hungry and more motivated. I have noticed that if iuse too much i feel heart burn, and burby. I also can not over drink wine because it makes me feel sick pretty easy so this is a good thing for me since i love wine and sometimes tend to over do it. I am not sure if it is because I am feeling more positive about loosing the 20 - 30 lbs i have been wanting to loose for over 3 years now or if it is because of using Sensa but I feel more motivated. I want to add a workout routine to my less hungry and less eating because I would really like to increase the time it will take to loose the weight. I a size 9/10 and i want to be back down to a 3/5 as well as add some mucsle and loose some flab. I hope to keep a journal using this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment